The Operations Manager will be responsible for a plant, overseeing the production and distribution of injection molding medical related products. The Operations Manager will develop specific action plans to help the plant reach performance goals. The Operations Manager will ensure goals are met in regards to productivity, cost, revenue, capacity utililization, inventory, safety, compliance, quality, staffing, customer satisfaction, Lean Manufacturing, and waste minimization.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity :
- Work in the highest level position within this facility, reporting into Corporate Headquarters in Baraboo, WI.
- Enjoy a large amount of autonomy in your role, with the ability to make an immediate impact.
- Join a company with well established core values that are embraced by all levels of the organization.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Manage all phases of manufacturing while incorporating process improvements wherever possible.
- Lead and motivate department managers & team members to deliver high quality goods in accordance with production goals.
- Develop strong knowledge of all plant processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of resources (materials, machines, equipment, personnel, etc.) and utilize additional resources as needed.
- Responsible for plant financials, budgeting and cost control; Monitor key plant metrics and analyze statistical data to make recommendations and improvements to enhance profitability of operations.
- Ensure the plant is compliant with all training, quality, and environmental requirements.
- Support and adhere to plant safety program to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Act as the key contact at plant for policy administration, strategic initiatives and issue resolution.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization; Conduct plant meetings and foster a positive, results-oriented work environment that is focused on quality, on-time delivery and continuous improvement.
- Maintain quality system regulations.
- Proven ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; Use time efficiently.
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously.
- Fluency in English is required; fluency or working proficiency in Spanish is desired.
- Four year college degree is preferred.
- 5 years of operations management experience within plastics industry.
- Plastics injection molding experience required; e xperience in the medical plastics industry highly desired.
Flambeau Inc. - 17 months ago
Flambeau, Inc. brings plastic to life for thousands of businesses and millions of professionals, hobbyists, and enthusiasts worldwide. From...