LEGACY Supply Chain Services, a leading distribution, technology, and integrated logistics provider has been recognized by Inbound Logistics as a Top 100 3PL Provider and by Inc. Magazine as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America. We’re currently seeking an Operations Manager for our Retail Services division located in Cherry Hill, NJ. LEGACY Retail Services has
extensive experience in handling the logistics of project and process
management. LEGACY provides manufactures and retailers with a reliable and
trustworthy partner in implementing: rollout installations, field services,
preventative maintenance programs and transportation and warehousing to support
This position reports to the General Manager and oversees Operations in a
call-center type office environment. This position requires excellent leadership
skills along with the ability to monitor workflow in a fast-paced operation. In
addition this position oversees, coaches, and counsels Project Managers, Project
Coordinators and hourly associates and ensures a safe and productive work
environment. The candidate must be able to interact with senior company
management across LEGACY operations and nationwide customer base in a productive
and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
position is responsible for managing all aspects of the Operations to support
- With a high degree of visibility to the GM and employees, this
goals and objectives of the business needs and General Manager.
reliability, and accuracy. Ensures all established policies and procedures are
- Establishes and maintains Operations standards for productivity,
followed by employees.
timely payroll processing.
- Responsible to ensures Time and Attendance is appropriate and accurate for
- Administrative duties include preparing required reports and
determining manpower needs, training, corrective actions, accountability and
- Working closely with HR to manage personnel issues to include
assist in the resolution of personnel issues of employees being supervised.
- Set the standard for and oversees the housekeeping activities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems (e.g.,
participate in Safety and Behavioral Based Safety Committees.
- Support Safety Programs and best practices. Actively support and
AND WORK AIDS: General office equipment to include phone, computer, copiers,
- Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager EQUIPMENT, TOOLS
REQUIREMENTS Education/ Experience/Skills:
- Bachelor Degree (strongly preferred) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years manager level experience in Project Management or Logistics
a high-paced setting.
- Proven success in maintaining quality, service and client relationships in
- Proven success structuring action plans and using written plans to
thinking, problem solving.
- Project Management, strategic planning, identifying trends, creative
- Experience working in team oriented, multi-shift environment.
- Effectively use Sales Force, MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with LEAN/Six Sigma, project leadership and team building is
Physical Demands: None Work Environment: Fast pace office LEGACY Supply Chain
Services recognizes and values the diversity of its teammates, customer and
business partners. EOE/M/F/D/V