The Operations manager will coordinate the operations of manufacturing line. This person will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of organizational operations through effective methods and strategies including performance metrics.
- Will prepare budget, interface with logistics, NPI and other support services as needed.
- Knowledge and experience in operations management and ability to handle operations related problem.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business or Computer Science from a reputable program, and other evidence of solid fundamentals and raw smarts.
- 7+ years’ experience with systems and/or operations, with 3-4 years in a leadership role.
- Passion for infrastructure and operations.
- Self-starter, self-motivated. Gets things done. You set the bar instead of expecting someone else to.
Planning and organizing
NeoPhotonics Corporation - 13 months ago
NeoPhotonics is a leading provider of photonic integrated circuit-based modules, components and subsystems for use in optical communications...