Position: Operations Manager
Location: Memphis, TN
Position reports to: Department Director/VP
Job Summary: The Operations Manager is responsible for all business processes and ensures that daily tasks are performed and conform to the organizations objectives and policies. The duties of the Operations Manager transcends all departments and from management to supervisory levels. The most important role assigned to the Operations Manager is to direct and oversee production. The Operations Manager has to ensure that the correct production procedures are followed.
About PCM: Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services, and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, eCommerce, and retail store venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+, 3000 employees, and over 400,000 products available, PCM is proud to serve small, medium, and enterprise level businesses.
- Ensure synergy of all departments in the Distribution Center (DC).
- Assist in preparing and controlling operational budgets of DC
- Liaising with top management and assist them with development of strategic plans
- Manage and coordinate projects
- Monitor and manage labor and supplies
- Monitor and manage communication process with the DC
- Monitor and evaluate performance of staff
- Ensure all staff adhere to rules/IOS/SOX
- Assign and delegate functions
- Run reports and evaluate as needed
- Prepare weekly DC stats for finance
- Prepare weekly DC budget run rate for finance
- Any other duties as needed