Managing the retail audit production work from the field. This includes retail claim concepts that we have centralized and support through our SDM redesign efforts.
Some of the current day to day responsibilities include the following:
- Working with and servicing field audit directors on specific claim concepts
Managing a current local team of 5 Auditors and an offshore team of 12 Auditors. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensuring that claim budget goals are being met
- Ensuring that the necessary staffing and resources are in place to deliver services
- Develop work and audit plans for team
- Assist in training team members on various claim concepts
- Ensures overall department goals are met
- Overall responsibility in assigning, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Ensuring corrective action is taken when necessary and appropriate.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
Education & Experience
- Required: Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably supervisory and auditing related.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.
PRGX Global - 13 months ago