New York, NY
Simulmedia uses superior data to package and sell television advertising in 116 million American homes.
Audience fragmentation and measurement shortfalls on Television result in reduced advertising effectiveness and, ultimately, profits for national brand advertisers. To solve this problem Simulmedia has built the world’s largest directly measured television viewing platform and validated it against Nielsen’s national measures. The three key enablers we are using to do this are direct measurement of consumer media habits, large scale data management technologies and the application of science.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to utilize Simulmedia’s proprietary ad serving and campaign management platform to identify, deliver, optimize and manage advertising campaigns across the Simulmedia ad targeting a7 Platform.
- Streamline operational processes and approach to help the team deliver more efficient reporting and improve production time.
- Ensure optimal effectiveness and efficiency across all buys, along with the accurate management and tracking of all Simulmedia inventory.
- Campaign proposal process:
- Create operational documents to the build proposals, execute campaigns and post-campaign reports.
- Traffic and monitor campaign delivery across Simulmedia’s inventory partners.
- Interface with our inventory partners.
- Prepare materials for capabilities presentations for Account Management, Product, and Finance departments.
- Communicate the needs of the team to Product, Business Development, Engineering and Senior Management
- Develop new reporting prototypes along with Product Management and work with Engineering to productize reports and enhancements within our proprietary ad targeting a7 Platform
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational, communication and creative problem-solving skills.
- Comfort with large data sets, technology, and technology interfaces
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, start-up environment and to manage multiple initiatives within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently to manage day-to-day ad operations, while also working with senior management to develop and implement strategic business priorities
HELP US INVENT
THE FUTURE OF ADVERTISING
We offer Competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation, stock options and a stake in our company’s success. For consideration, please send your resume with a cover letter that shows your communication, writing ability and personality as well as salary history to email@example.com with the subject line JOB 700 Operations Manager . MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years in operations, client service and/or media planning/buying experience, either at a full-service or media agency, client or Internet technology company
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills required to move projects through cross-functional teams
- Expert-level user in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-honed writing skills, verbal communication abilities and strategic thinking capabilities
- Proven track record of developing and delivering customer-focused presentations
Simulmedia was founded by serial entrepreneur Dave Morgan in 2009. Earlier, Mr. Morgan founded TACODA, an online advertising company that...