The Operations Manager will be responsible for accounts payable, payroll, managing the organizations HR, data entry and other miscellaneous tasks.
Reporting to the President, and serving as a member of the Management Team along with the Sales Manager, this position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization's financial functions.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better reporting, information flow and management.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of organization’s support services (i.e. HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Invoicing to brands and collection of commission.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee commission.
- Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with President around fiscal planning.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks while producing reports as requested.
- Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports and fulfilling tax related requirements.
- Assisting President and Sales Manager in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
- Managing reimbursement requests.
- Maintaining administrative files.
- Administering payroll and employee commission.
- Ensure that all financial requests and questions are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
Please submit resume, brief cover letter, and salary requirements through Malakye.com
- Strong background and work experience in Management/Accounting.
- Excellent computer skills on both Mac and PC system. Proficient in Excel, Word, Quickbooks, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Excels at operating in a fast paced, diverse environment.
- Persuasive with details and facts.