Work with the General Manger to manage designated areas of the property which may include employees, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Sales, F&B, Accounting, Front Office and profit/loss controls.
• Role includes preparing and analyzing reports, setting goals, motivate and discipline employees, control labor expenses, control of general expenses and resolving guest related issues in accordance with Turnberry Hotel Group company goals.
• Ensure that product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establishes and maintains preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
• This position is responsible for consistently delivering results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance objectives focused on business revenues, guest and associate satisfaction and effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Required 3+ years’ experience in management of hotel operations.
• Candidate must have previous Marriott or Hilton Experience.
• Candidate must have Housekeeping and Front Office experience.
• Must read, write and speak the English language fluently.
• Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese) is a plus.
• Candidate must have the ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with guests, vendors and co-workers.
• Candidate must have great leadership skills and excellent work ethics.
Management Position? Yes
Entry Level Position? No
Work Permit Needed? Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Job Available: Immediately
Salary: Attractive Salary - Commensurate with experience
Bonus Plan? Yes
Other: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision, 401K
Company Name: Turnberry Hotel Group
Turnberry Associates - 20 months ago
Turnberry Associates tries to turn real estate into gold. The company develops and manages commercial and residential real estate, primarily...