Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
We are currently seeking a talented Operations Manager to join our growing organization. We have opportunities in several markets throughout the Midwest and Southwest including, but not limited to Oklahoma City, Omaha, Wichita, Houston, Denver, Minneapolis, El Paso and Sioux Falls. Relocation is provided by Waste Connections, Inc.
- Assign and supervise work crews operating solid waste collection equipment
- Monitors progress of daily operations, and reassigns employees and makes route changes as necessary
- Conducts safety meetings and audits
- Responsible for Dispatch Department
- Responsible for hiring drivers when necessary
- Issue progressive disciplinary action as necessary
- Conducts field inspections of route crews to ensure proper work procedures
- Receives and reviews customer complaints regarding collection programs
- Performs reviews of all drivers
- Others duties as assigned
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Previous waste experience required
- Previous route supervisory experience
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications
- Bachelors degree required
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V
Waste Connections - 2 years ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...