The Operations Manager for the Nurse Call Center will create and manage an efficient and effective call center which provides the highest quality customer service and clinical care to Fenway clients and patients.
Typical duties include: establishing, reviewing and updating policies and procedures for call center operations; recruiting, training, scheduling staff and providing clinical support to the call center; coaching and motivating employees to meet customer service and clinical care goals; and maintaining and improving call center operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems, completing system audits and analyses, and managing process improvement and quality assurance programs.
Additional duties include: evaluating and maintaining technology to support call center operations; preparing call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends; and handling patient complaints as needed.
When applying for this position, please reference the job title and job ID #370
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 1 – 3 years experience working in, or managing, a clinical call center
- Licensed Clinician (RN, LPN) or Medical Assistant preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment preferred
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals required
Fenway Health - 2 years ago
Fenway Health is a comprehensive community health center, providing a wide continuum of health care services. We are New England’s...