COMMUNITY OPERATIONS MANAGER (99 Units or Less) - Forestwood Apartments
USA MULTIFAMILY MANAGEMENT, INC. is engaged in the management of residential multifamily communities. We develop, build, own and manage our properties. Our properties are located throughout California and Nevada and range in size from 52 units to 300 units. We specialize in Tax Credit; Section 42 properties (LIHTC – Low Income Housing Tax Credit). USA Multifamily Management is a subsidiary of USA Properties Fund, Inc., a full-service, fully diversified, privately owned real estate investment and development organization.
We are seeking a Community Operations Manager for our new 55 unit family community located in Folsom, CA. The Community Operations Manager will report to the Regional Property Supervisor. This is a non-exempt position with a Monday through Friday work schedule; occasional overtime and weekends may be required. The Commmunity Operations Manager will perform the duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager on a daily basis; 50% of day completing maintenance and 50% performing office duties.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan with a generous employer matching contribution. Additionally, we offer flexible spending accounts, credit union membership, $ employee referral program, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, unpaid time off and PAID holidays. USA Multifamily Management offers a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
· Operations Manager is accountable for property operations and maintenance duties
· Coordinate activities and resources in order to accomplish property objectives
· Manage portfolio; maximizing occupancy levels and property values
· Collect and post all rents, deposits, fees and delinquent rents in a timely manner
· Issue appropriate notices; late payments, lease violations, etc.
· Review reports; financial statements, delinquency and occupancy reports, budgets
· Responsible for monthly petty cash reimbursement
· Approve invoices and statements for payment; ensuring work has been completed
· Follow budget guidelines and report variances with explanations
· Approve resident applications, prepare tax credit paperwork and re-certifications
· Inspect and ensure that offices, models and property grounds meet curb appeal requirements
· Inspect move outs and vacancies
· Assume responsibility for all maintenance related projects; must have own tools
· Provide emergency maintenance service is available 24 hours, 7 days a week
· Immediately correct unsafe and broken property; broken pool gates, steps, holes, lights, etc.
· Maintain accurate maintenance records; service requests, expenditures and work in progress
· Schedule and perform minor and routine maintenance on all equipment
· Perform and diagnose maintenance repairs; electrical, plumbing (including water lines), A/C and heating systems, appliances, door locks, etc.
· Perform custodial duties, including carpet cleaning
· Paint interior and exterior locations as required
· At least two (2) years of experience in on-site property management
· Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge of YARDI Voyager, Affordable Module preferred
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
· Management of property and resources
· Successful track record of meeting property goals
· Low Income Housing Tax Credit experience
High School Diploma Required
· Must have a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside
Attach cover letter and resume to online application
USA Properties Fund - 30+ days ago
Founded in 1981, USA Properties has actively developed thousands of units of family and senior apartment communities throughout California a...