Full time position as an Operations Planning Specialist for the Midwest Engineering Center. Position is needed to support Project Operations and is a replacement for recently vacated administrative position.
Specific tasks to be completed include:
- Forecasting of resources demand requirements based on back-log and pursuit data.
- Develop and maintain MEC major pursuit list of key projects expected to be awarded in the next three periods.
- Work with MEC management and NA supply chain organizations including the Local Business Partners (LBPs) to identify and define short, medium and long term supply capacity by kind of business / skill set / site.
- Support the process for gathering resource data from MEC Operations, territory management, sales support and the LBPs monthly to meet the business needs for decision making and resource planning.
- Maintain a constant review of data gathering and analysis systems and processes and continually develop and improve these systems and processes to meet business needs and requirements.
- Work with Global Engineering to create a monthly forecast of project and pursuit activity resources requirements based on inputs from the demand team (pursuits) and backlog data (operations & WNE) for gaps and overload situations.
- Ensure that the NA Resource Managers and Project Managers have all backlog projects accurately reflecting resource requirements in Clarity each month.
- Support finance in the compilation of Won-Not-Entered account data (orders, sales & profit expectations).
- Support EC Leadership team on a number of other special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering is required.
- Experience in a technical / engineering environment is beneficial, but not required
- Ability to develop a solution from limited information
- Significant problem solving ability
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Emerson Process Management is a leading supplier of process management products and solutions, including control valves, regulators, transmitters, analyzers, and automation and safety systems. Its Process Systems and Solutions business makes automation, safety, and operations management systems – built on the proven PlantWeb digital plant architecture – to help plants run more safely, reliably and efficiently.
Experience the Rewards
As part of PSS, the St. Louis and Houston Engineering Centers have expertise and capabilities in all phases of the process automation lifecycle from early planning and design, through project engineering, project execution, commissioning and ongoing operations.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package to include medical, prescription drug, and dental plans; 401k with company match; profit sharing; company paid life, AD&D, and travel insurance; educational assistance in form of tuition reimbursement; short-term and long-term disability plans; matching gift program; and holiday and vacation plans.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Process Systems and Solutions' policy to recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or age and any other factor prohibited by law.
Emerson combines industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad portfolio of products and...