Purpose: The Operations Processor Senior handles the accounting reconciliation of the processing death and health claims
Organizational Structure: Organizational Structure:
This position is part of a team of 7 reporting to a supervisor and manager. There is significant interaction with both internal and external customers.
1. Research financial transaction activity in administrative systems to resolve open issues.
2. Complete the processing of daily exception items in a timely manner.
3. Create/complete reconciliation reports.
4. Troubleshoot and use problem resolution to research and resolve all types of Claims financial transactions.
5. The job may be highly technical and also may involve direct communication with external parties.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
1. Three or more year's job related experience is required. Knowledge of Administrative System Accounting, General Ledger, SAP, Account Analysis, Blackline, etc. is helpful.
2. High school graduate or equivalent. Some college preferred.
3. Ability to learn, use and master multiple administration systems.
4. Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and peers.
5. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...