Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Position Purpose: Organize and manage a variety of Operations projects with an emphasis on business improvement, process efficiency though automation and related initiatives.
- Contributes a significant role in short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on projects.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Completes “post-mortem” assessments on each project.
- Monitors and manages project budgets.
- Reports on progress to project team stakeholders and management.
- Leads efforts to document operational business case scenarios, process flow documentation, functional requirements and project deliverables.
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering innovative, quality products to support immediate business needs.
- Ensures solutions are developed in a scalable manner and identifies opportunities to increase efficiencies and accuracy of information.
- Manages multiple resources including IT Developers, Business Analysts, Silo Leaders, Facilities, etc.
- Develops project management tools using MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Project applications.
- Completes ad hoc projects and duties or responsibilities as needed.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
Class: Full-time, Exempt
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Management, Economics or Accounting preferred.
- CAPM or PMP a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience with Project Management preferable , familiar with project management techniques, tools and methodologies
- Experience with training, assigning, scheduling, communicating expectations, reviewing contributions, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing
- Strong leadership, cross-functional collaboration and relationship building skills with experience managing virtual teams comprised of technology and business SMEs across locations
- Demonstrate a history of successful cross-departmental collaboration within a technical environment
- Good understanding of IT oriented methods and approaches; able to work well and communicate with IT Developers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities, analyze complex problems and suggest appropriate solutions
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- Dynamic, time-sensitive environment
- Travel as needed