InRhythm is a NYC based technology consulting and advisory firm. We take pride in our values and track record of excellence. The last three years have brought 300% growth, a pace that continues unabated.
We have an impressive record of success with a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 enterprises like Weight Watchers, Equinox, Barnes & Noble, Hertz, and Time, Inc. to some of the most promising high-growth businesses like Amplify, Yodle.com, Mimeo.com, Booker.com, and MediaMath.
Do you like working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value?
Do you want to learn and grow every day?
Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
The operations project manager will be a hands-on player on the operations team who will follow up with all business stakeholders, including Director level stakeholders and the company CEO. You will be responsible for outlining projects, following up on their completion, and assigning new projects.
Some of the Things You Will Be Doing:
- Manage a portfolio of projects within the company. Most of our teams are self-managed. Your job is to increase their productivity by managing risks and keep them on track.
- Plan, schedule and facilitate the internal projects. Scope and negotiate projects and timelines. Establish and maintain realistic project plans with clear milestones.
- Continuously answer the question: Are we still within time, budget and scope?
- Come up with creative ways to track the progress of all projects, measure the productivity and report them on regular basis.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports on the effectiveness and efficiency of all operations, including recommended actions for improvement.
- Work with the CEO to understand business needs priorities and to come up key KPIs and monitor and manage them
- Track and Manage all internal projects.
- Create financial metrics for all projects.
- Manage updates to the InRhythm website.
- You are very detailed and organized. You think in terms of to-dos and task-lists. You love following up with teams in collaborative non-controlling fashion and keeping teams and projects on track.
- You do not like SharePoint and Microsoft Project but are all about high collaborative agile and lean tools like Index Cards, Google Docs, Excel, Basecamp, Jira, Rally, Version One etc.
- You can manage multiple projects and multi-task well. You can smile during deadline scenarios and get things done.
- You like updating everyone proactively on a regular basis. You love speaking your mind, communicating your thoughts elegantly in both written and verbal fashion.
- You are process savvy and have great people skills.
- You have experience with business management or related fields.
- You can demonstrate entrepreneurial skills, flexibility, and that you seek high growth.
- You are a self-starter with good leadership skills.
- You have a demonstrated ability to communicate with personnel at senior management levels.
- Your track record shows you have excellent client and vendor management skills.
- You have a proven ability to work in high energy, high demand organizations.
- You have a strong urge to learn and grow daily and regularly and you have a strong work ethic.
- You have 2 to 5 years relevant experience and have a bachelor's degree or higher.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
InRhythm - 12 months ago
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...