The individual will be responsible for reviewing/validating/correcting data integrity related to Asset Management processes including but not limited to loan-level details. The QC data review is expected to take place prior to final approval of any resolution. The types of data reviewed may vary in nature based on the Company’s quality control requirements. The majority of the tasks will focus initially on government program data quality control, such as but not limited to HAMP, HAFA, 2MP, HAUP, and any client-specific programs/guidelines which may need to be monitored for data integrity. The QC Analyst will be expected to score the Quality of the data integrity related to a loan prior to approval of the loan for resolution.
- Review/validate loan-level data points as directed by management based on government program specific quality control issues identified by audits, incentive repayment issues, and reporting difficulties.
- Where requested/required correct data errors or refer loans to appropriate personnel for correction
- Test new reports for accuracy and make any adjustments if necessary.
- Help identify any quality control training based on company needs.
- Assist Asset Managers and Managers of Asset Managers to correct necessary errors based on the results of reviews.
- Complete scorecards for each loan reviewed based on criteria established by management.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of existing Bayview systems is highly preferred.
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, & RAMM.
- Confident and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new tasks.
- Ability to identify incongruous data efficiently and accurately.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast paced environment and to handle a large volume of projects/tasks.
- Detail oriented and excellent communication and organizational skills – able to communicate results of file reviews to Asset Managers in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-motivated with independent problem-solving skills.
- Prior Asset Management experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-3 years Loss Mitigation/Loan Workout experience preferred.
Bayview Loan Servicing - 22 months ago