Work with the business partners to gather specifications for data and report requirements
Verbally communicate results of analysis via recurring meetings (e.g. weekly Operations meetings) and ad hoc meetings with leadhership
Create, Maintain, Optimize and support new and existing complex reports
Provide clear, through and consistent analysis regarding Key Performance indicators
Systematically identify and define problems, evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions for process improvement
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, life, and dental insurance, 401k, 25 days of paid time off, and a 30% discount on company merchandise.
- Possess strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Work independently and efficiently
- Value accuracy, details and follow-through
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access or other data-mining tools to extract and analyze data
- Innovative and adaptable with interest in finding "better ways to do things"
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Business related major preferred
- 2+ year's experience in a Reporting Analyst role working with query and reporting tools preferred.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
J. Crew Group, Inc. - 14 months ago
J.Crew debuted in 1983 with the mailing of its first catalog. Six years later, we opened a flagship store at New York's South Street...