• Minimum 3 years work experience required, minimum of 3 years experience in customer service, technical, or operational support required.
• Experience in the Payment Industry preferred; customer service, technical support, merchant boarding, merchant training, partner sales support, credit, risk, pricing, merchant conversion and/or retention.
• Personable, engaging and confident phone demeanor; able to represent the positive image of TransFirst.
• Assists in building and maintaining strong relationships and demonstrating interpersonal skills relating to customers, peers, colleagues and management.
• Must demonstrate a working knowledge of standard business software (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel).
• Computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
• Able to work successfully within deadlines
• Possesses the “Customer Comes First” attitude. Able to address and progress any situation presented.
• Agility to handle a variety of tasks/projects and change direction frequently; strong multi-tasker.
• Sound independent decision maker; balancing the needs of the organization and the customer.
• An ability to work fast; but, without mistakes; high level of accuracy.
• Great attention to detail.
• Retain and apply job knowledge and technical skills.
• Utilize job aids and resources when needed.
• Able to adapt and keep pace with technological and procedural changes that may affect duties and performance. May include cross-training and learning about other departments or functions to increase customer satisfaction and one-call resolution.
• The capability to concentrate and sit for long periods of time.
• Self-motivated customer service.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Solution-oriented mindset.
• Hours may fluctuate and are set based on business need.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Operation Representative III is a senior position in Operations and is expected to demonstrate both a broad and in depth knowledge in an area of expertise with the ability to independently trouble shoot, diagnose and resolve issues.
DUTIES include the following:
• Sales Partner Support
• Inbound/outbound call center coverage
• Email/ticket support
• Merchant boarding exception processing
• Perform other duties as requested to maintain effective operation of the department
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Basic and supplemental life insurance
• Basic and supplemental AD&D insurances, short and long term disability
• 401(k) plan with company match; including a Roth contribution option
• Flexible reimbursement accounts (FSA)
• Vacation, sick and personal time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• TransFirst University (TFU) courses: business communication, computer skills, personal and professional ethics; and training in TransFirst service and products and the payment processing industry
• Employee Recognition Awards
• Annual Health Fair and Craft Fair
• On-site Grab and Go Food Market
COMPANY INFO: TransFirst, one of the nation's leading providers of secure payment processing, provides products and services that can help businesses of every size grow and prosper. We offer solutions tailor-made for merchants, financial institutions, independent sales professionals and referral/reseller partners. With more than 15 years of experience and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we make it our mission to help all of our business partners grow and succeed. Here are some company facts:
• Serve over 200,000 merchants, financial institutions and ISO/ISA sales partners
• Annual transaction volume run rate of approximately $36 billion
• Privately owned; equity partner is Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
• More than 900 employees
• Headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, with additional operations facilities in Dallas, TX; Broomfield, CO; Aurora, CO; Omaha, NE; Overland Park, KS; Franklin, TN; and Cypress, CA.
Transfirst - 2 years ago
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...