MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
The Operations Service Center (OSC) Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the newly enhanced support center within our Managed Services Group. The OSC Manager supports the Technical Services Engineers (Voice, Data Center, and Virtualization) to ensure timely and accurate responses back to customers with problem resolution. This person functions independently to provide professional support, organizing, scheduling and tracking to the department and management. They are a representative of MCPc’s management team and act as the escalation point for customer issues. The OSC Manager will ensure that the flow of communications, both to and from the department occurs appropriately, efficiently, consistently and pro-actively.
- Supervise and support Managed Service Engineers and OSC Analyst.
- Professionally respond to customer calls both reactively and pro-actively.
- Ensure scheduling and assignment of Engineers and Analysts occurs correctly and efficiently.
- Ensure service tickets are entered and maintained appropriately.
- Create reports for management of key department metrics.
- Ensure necessary paperwork is received from Technical Service Engineers and are processed accordingly.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up calls to customers.
- Develop and maintain processes and documentation for the department.
- Previous experience managing a technical team (Network and/or Virtualization focus)
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Outlook and Word are required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Ability to deal with all levels of management
- Driven to provide high level of customer satisfaction.
- ConnectWise experience a plus
MCPc, Inc. - 11 months ago