Operations Services Associate
To provide administrative and office support in a variety of functions as required and may include: Administrative Services, Traffic, or Customer Service.
- Obtain, complete and file required paperwork.
- Respond for incoming customer service.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports as needed.
- Process freight billings.
- Provide filing support as needed.
- Answer incoming calls to the facility and greet visitors as required.
- Utilize appropriate technology in an effective manner in performance of the function, i.e. computer, scanner, software, etc.
- Must be able to understand simple directions in English. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
- Basic Math
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Office/Warehouse/Distribution-related experience preferred.
Don't think that United Stationers is just another paper pusher. The company is a leading wholesale distributor of office supplies and...