Exterran is creating a new Operations Services Center (OSC) in Victoria, TX to support our North America Field Operations. This creates great career opportunities for support personnel. The OSC Billers will be providing direct support to our field operations. By ensuring all billing and invoicing work is done accurately and consistently the Billing teams will perform a critical role servicing our oil and gas customers. Billers will alsocoordinate internally with various work groups. While reporting to the Operations Services Center Billing Supervisor, the OSC Billers will compile, create, document, manage, and execute customer invoicing and billing.
- Open and track progress for on-going After Market Services (AMS) projects.
- Compile necessary back up for the billing of projects to customers.
- Effectively interact and communicate with management, team members, and customers.
- Execute complex billing in a timely manner (i.e., progress billing, split invoicing, preparation of electronic billing).
- Review and verify accuracy of billing and supporting documentation as required.
- Ability to handle high volumes of billing each month.
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding billing issues and problems. Ensure timely follow and resolution for all billers who engage in billing issues.
- Understand strategic as well as tactical responsibilities and initiatives of the AMS billing functions in order to evaluate and make recommendations to management and staff about best practices, system improvement, and impact.
- Utilizes computerized accounting payables software programs (Oracle, Excel, Word) to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Assists and delegates special projects as needed.
- 2+ years hands-on billing and account receivables
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency using a computer including data management and MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proficiency in Oracle
- Proficiency in producing and analyzing billing related reports
- Ability to organize workflow and use time efficiently.
- Ability to show strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment, successfully adapt to changing priorities, and work demands.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative.
- Valid Driver’s License
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...