Is this You?
Looking for the chance to make an impact with your work at a growing company? Just Energy is seeking candidates who are great with customers and have a retail electricity background. We are currently filling an Operations Specialist position that is responsible for working in a specific group within the operations department. The different groups vary from account receivables, transactions, billing, collections, and pricing.
You will have the opportunity to not only grow in your assigned group but cross train to learn other job skills within the operations department.
Join our growing software development team who is focused on developing and maintaining exceptional quality level business applications that have the customer in mind, and enable us to drive our business forward. As a SQL / C# programmer analyst, you will work with cross functional teams to develop and maintain business critical client server and web-based applications. Our Development team is collaborative; learning based, and is focused on delivering a high quality user experience.
YouTube: Learn more about what people have to say about working with Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEvLKI .
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEyC6z
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
The Operations Specialist position is responsible for performing duties that include but are not limited to enrollments, renewals, accounts management, billing, transactions, accounts receivables, products and pricing for the company, utilizing the, billing system, and various other internal systems. Work closely with Operations team and members of the Customer Care group to coordinate switching, enrollment, and billing activities. At this company, the operations position performs many different activities in multiple markets and systems, so it will be important for a candidate to have the ability to multitask effectively.
- Process account transfers, move-outs, and disconnections
- Billing, AR functions, transactions, and/or contract fulfillment based on departmental needs
- Account management
- Create and manage MarkeTraks
- Assist with projects in different markets
- Assist Customer Care team and provide back up for the phones (if needed)
Your background includes:
This is an entry level position. Retail electricity experience is a plus.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent minimum
- MarketTrac and EDI experience preferred OR Credit, finance, and/or Quality assurance background preferred
- Self-motivated and confident person who can easily adapt to change.
- High technical aptitude with ability to understand new tools, data and data storage structures
- 3 rd party billing system knowledge (specifically Isigma)
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
Just Energy - 10 months ago
Just Energy seeks a more just outcome for its customers, when it comes to energy prices. The natural gas and electricity marketer...