LoVullo Associates, Inc., an innovative, well-established, leading distributor of specialty excess and surplus insurance products and services throughout the Northeastern United States, is looking for an experienced Operations Specialist to work with a first-class team of insurance professionals!
Job requirements and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Development, revision, review and implementation of all agency management forms, including designing, building, and implementing new report formats and layouts on a customized basis
· Documenting and maintaining workflows, gathering corporate report requirements and performing quality assurance reviews/tests
· Should have at least 2 years’ experience with SQL query writing, Adobe Acrobat, and using SQL to populate forms and maintaining reports
· Must possess strong communication skills and be able to act as a liaison between internal customers, IT, underwriting, and the external customer
· Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, be detail oriented, and have exceptional problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
· Must possess strong computer/technology skills and have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Why work at LoVullo Associates? We offer:
- Highly reputable, family-owned company
- The opportunity to work for a company that is recognized as one of WNY’s Best Places to Work six years running!
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- The ability to work independently within a supportive, rewarding, and productive environment
- State-of-the art fitness facility
LoVullo Associates, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard