Must be available to work Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm.
• Previous experience and knowledge of banking operations.
• High school education or equivalent.
• Previous experience in the general office environment is preferred.
• Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures; accurate grammar, spelling, punctuation and standard English usage; business correspondence formats, record keeping and filing methods; basic math calculations. PC skills required; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
• Ability to sort, cross-index, and file correspondence, reports, records and other materials according to alphabetical or other acceptable organization methods.
• Must possess good judgment and organization skills, the ability to prioritize, and handle confidential information.
• Ability to deal effectively and courteously with a large number of associates and members of the general public.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English. Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to interpret and follow variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and complete assignments without detailed directions.
• Ability to independently plan, prioritize, organize and complete work in an efficient manner. Ability to work quickly and accurately. Attention to detail required.
• Willingness to assume additional responsibilities/duties/projects as they arise.
• Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
• Ability to operate office equipment including computers, calculators/adding machines, telephones, voice mail, electronic typewriters, copy machines, and FAX machines.
This full-time position is located at the Clayton facility for First National Bank.
• Responsible for the processing and administration of garnishments, levies and subpoenas.
• Handles processing exceptions.
• Assists Operations Managers with fraud investigations.
• Address standard account information inquiries from customers and employees.
• Conduct research requests on account transactions.
• Responsible for excessive activity reporting on savings and IMM accounts.
• Handles follow up activities for missing signatures cards and business resolutions.
• Responsible for the maintenance of repurchase agreement accounts.
• Review Reg. CC holds entered by Retail staff.
• Handles commercial account suspects.
• Make copies of bank documents to include; statements, checks and other financial information.
• Consistently demonstrate proficiency in providing exemplary customer service in person and by telephone. Maintain a friendly, positive, and professional attitude. Resolve difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Advise Operations Officer of problems with procedures, policies, improper calculations, deadlines, and other problems.
• Maintain neat and orderly work area and ensure that all confidential records are secured and/or disposed of properly.
• Attend all required training.
First National Bank of St. Louis
- 3 years ago - save job
Established in Canada in 1981, Operation Lifesaver is a national public-rail safety program sponsored by Transport Canada and the Railway...