• Support corporate environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
• Manage daily operations and maintenance activities related to crude oil storage tanks, pumps, meters and pipeline facilities to optimize efficiency, and throughput.
• Coordinate activities required to balance crude oil inventories on a daily basis, both incoming and outgoing.
• Review, analyze, coordinate and resolve facility operational issues, which ultimately support the company’s crude oil and condensate liquid transportation business.
• Coordinate monthly meter proving and weekly crude oil and condensate liquid sampling.
• Generate crude oil and condensate liquid Custody Transfer Tickets as required both up and downstream of the facility.
• Manage compliance of operational activities according to DOT 194 & 195 and the State of North Dakota’s Public Service Commission requirements.
• Work closely with the EOG Railyard operations to provide a seamless interface and smooth operation.
• Provide technical working knowledge and decision-making capabilities to troubleshoot a variety of facility problems.
• Provide coaching and performance feedback to pipeline and facility technicians.
• Maintain a strong working relationship with the following third party interface points: EOG contractors, Rail operators, Downstream Service Providers and City & State Officials
• Successful candidate must have fifteen years minimum operation and maintenance experience in the oil and gas industry, covering pipeline, storage and related facilities.
• Must have functional computer skills (MS Word, Excel).
• Possess good organizational skills
• Able to work independently and manage both company and outside contract personnel.
• Extensive working knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements, such as DOT 194&195, and industry standards including API.
• Successful candidate will be filling a covered task role, and will be subject to random DOT drug and alcohol testing.