About Bay Area Bike Share:
Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility. Bay Area Bike Share is excited to announce the beginning of its operations with 700 bikes and 70 stations in the Bay Area.
Overview of Position:
Bay Area Bike Share is seeking an organized and team-oriented Operations Supervisor to ensure smooth operations of the Bike Share system. This position will assist in the direction of all employee traffic, including bicycle redistribution and service, station repair, on-street customer service issues, and fleet maintenance. The Operations Supervisor will be cross-trained in all aspects of the bike-share system.
Key Aspects of Position:
• Assist in the supervision of all aspects of system operations.
• Perform light fleet maintenance tasks.
• Reliably report for work as assigned.
• Help with scheduling and maintaining productive workflows.
• Train and supervise staff members.
• Assist in maintaining a safe work environment by following all OSHA and company safety and health guidelines and requirements.
• Ensure that all necessary reporting is accurate, complete and timely.
• Other duties as assigned.
Alta - 11 months ago