The Overland Park, Kansas office has an immediate opening for 3rd Party Collection Supervisors in the Financial Services division.
The Collections Supervisor is responsible for performing at the highest level of excellence while maintaining a corporate culture that is based on defining the future of debt collections.
The successful candidate is expected to lead their team to sustainable, superior performance by being a positive example and leading through trust and collaboration.
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated, possess strong communication skills, be detail/goal oriented, and possess strong analytical skills.
- Expert knowledge of all laws and regulations pertaining to the collection of debts,
including, but not limited to: FDCPA, FCRA, The Privacy Act, HIPAA
- Ability to lead, motivate, and coach personnel
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the aptitude to
- Awareness of laws and regulations relating to the employment of personnel
- Familiarity with technology, including general business tools such as e-mail,
MS Word and Excel, as well as collection-specific systems
Please send any questions about this position to email@example.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Background checks & drug testing required.