OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR |
We are Comprehensive! We are a dynamic, fast paced 3rd Party Logistics Provider delivering highly efficient engineered solutions to complex supply chains. We value people that are contributors and team players with a strong focus on meeting customer expectations.
We are looking for positive, highly motivated Operations Supervisors (3-shift operation) who will lead by example to join our team in Kansas City, Kansas. The Operations Supervisor will work for and with the Plant Superintendent, Quality Team Members, and other Department Managers.
What we offer:
- Generous base salary
- Some of the benefits offered: Health & Prescription coverage, Dental, Vision, 401k match, Generous Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company paid Life and AD&D, Supplemental Employee Life and AD&D, Spouse and Child Life and Short term and Long Term Disability coverage available.
The ideal candidates MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hands-on leadership experience supervising shop floor hourly workforce employees in a direct automotive supplier warehouse, distribution, sequencing, or sub-assembly operation
- Ability to plan, prioritize, assign, and direct the work of others to meet customer requirements
- Material handling, Receiving, Dock experience
- Strong focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively train employees in proper work instructions, processes, policies, and procedures
- Experienced in conducting employee performance reviews
- Role model in promoting the health, safety, and security of employees
- Inventory control using Solarsoft
- Daily shift meetings
- Train, Teach, Instruct In all areas of production & warehouse
- Maintain Quality audits
- Maintain Floor audits
- Maintain ISO Standards
- Control shipping department Inbound & Outbound
- Problem solving using 5 –Whys & CAPAs
- Manage sequence commodities JIT to support assembly plant
- Education: High School Diploma, college degree preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must have inbound/outbound shipping supervisory experience of 5+ years
Apply today to become a member of a world-class team.
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago