The ideal candidate will assist the Branch Manager with the daily operations of assets and human resources including applications of Company policies and procedures to achieve efficiency, profitability, and good working relations with dispatch, owner-operators, customers and the public. |
• Oversees driver activity to ensure high standards of operation.
• Informs Branch Operations Manager of daily activity.
• Ensures customer satisfaction.
• Recommends training, coaching and discipline.
• Assists in overseeing the warehouse function.
• Trains and coaches messengers, and recommends disciplinary action
• Ensures compliance with federal, provincial and local labour laws to limit Company liabilty.
• Utilizes standard selection orientation and training process.
• Assist with driver training and orientation.
• Ensures complete customer satisfaction.
• Handles prescheds and maintenance.
• Timely appointments and delivery set up.
• Ensures proper utilization of dedicated drivers (if applicable)
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma.
• College degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years experience in transportation and/or logistics.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
• High degree of self-discipline
• Outstanding verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lb.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
We offer a competitive Benefits Plan and a 401K Plan with a match. EOE
CareerBuilder - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Dynamex knows the dynamics of same-day delivery. The company offers both scheduled and on-demand delivery of time-sensitive items such as...