Responsible for the order processing, administrative, customer service,and accounting functions of a distribution center.
Detailed Job Description
· Supervise the order processing and customer service functions for assigned clients.
· Perform accounting functions relating to payroll, A/P, inventory and general ledger activities, and related reporting requirements.
· Distribute and monitor work assignments within assigned responsibilities.
· Train and cross-train associates for all functions within assigned responsibilities.
· Prepare and review Exel Logistics and client reports ensuring their accuracy and timely submission.
· Maintain discipline within assigned office responsibilities.
· Maintain operating efficiencies through scheduling, supervision, and planning.
· Interface with client representatives daily and maintain office operational coordination.
· Conduct performance reviews and periodic feedback sessions for hourly associates in the work group.
· Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by management.
· Effectively communicate with associates and customers in person and via telephone, verbally and written to accomplish necessary objectives.
· Effectively review performance of subordinates, if any, to ensure compliance to requirements.
· Ability to operate small office equipment to accomplish necessary objectives.
· Ability to learn technical material to accomplish necessary objectives.
· May have direct supervision of office hourly associates
· High school education, associate degree preferred
· PC Literate, spreadsheet and word processing proficient
· 1-2 years logistics industry experience
· 3-5 years experience in lead/supervisor/management role
· Meets corporate competency model requirements
· Interviewing skills
· Communication skills
· People skills
· Fluency in English
Exel - 22 months ago
Exel is the leading contract logistics provider in the Americas thanks to the hard work of 40,000 associates at more than 500 sites...