United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to coordinate and direct the overall delivery of quality service to maximize branch productivity. Operations Managers work closely with the Branch Manager and are responsible for:
• Supervising the activities of and ensuring the productivity of the Sales Coordinator
• Establishing new rental/merchandise sales accounts through servicing walk-in customers and cold calling to promote company equipment and supplies
• Tracking equipment and merchandise sales to help generate sales-related revenue
• Monitoring branch inventory levels and ordering needed supplies
• Scheduling and performing timely repairs for rental and customer equipment
• Creating work schedules and maintaining proper accounting of service technician productivity
• Employee training and development
• Ensuring a safe working environment is enforced and polices are administrated
Superior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified, the ideal candidate should have 3+ years of sales and operational experience and basic knowledge of the construction rental equipment or related industry. We also require strong motivational and leadership skills, the ability to multi-task, and basic computer skills. A high school diploma and valid driver’s license are required and a Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
United Rentals - 30+ days ago
GENERAL RENTAL is one of the Midwest's most complete rental stores. Whether it is an event for 10 or 10,000 let GENERAL RENTAL'S party consu...