Genworth Financial, Home Equity Access is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated operations supervisor. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do. Our company was named as a Top 10 Employer in the Sacramento Business Journal's A+ Employers of 2009, a Top 10 SWEL Finalist in 2011 and a 2012 Top 2 Winner.
Under the supservision of the Post Funding Operations Manager, the Post Funding Supervisor’s objective is to ensure the team members are within required guidelines based on processes set forth in the process guides. The supervisor will oversee the following area functions within Post Funding:
(1) Investor Delivery Specialist
(2) Government Insuring Specialists
(3) Investor Delivery Relationship Managers
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Manage Investor Delivery process to ensure timely and accurate delivery of files to investors
- Work closely with Operations Manager in further refinement of processes
- Train and advise staff on how to resolve elevated loan and/or personnel issues
- Complete monthly performance reviews and reporting
- Manage performance improvement plans as necessary
- Track and manage time off both approved and unscheduled
- Audit Mortgage Cadence on a weekly basis to make certain all team members are maintaining proper data
- Manage workflow and the overall pipeline to ensure all turn-times are being maintained
- Coordinate and lead team meetings as needed
- Coach team members to become experts in their positions
- Assist the Operations Manager in developing and facilitating department standard and procedures
- Mentor staff in solving quality control issues within the Operations department
- Develop and conduct training for new hires
- Work on projects as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Report weekly and monthly pipeline performance
- Work to resolve escalated loan level issues prior to further escalation to Operations Manager
- Two years of leading or supervising a team required
- Five years of processing, pipeline management or underwriting experience required
- Bachelor degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to develop and maintain files and records
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Good customer service skills, attention to detail, and reliable
- Employee must work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors at all times
- This position requires standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Lifting (generally less than 20 pounds) of files, documents and supplies as required
- Pushing, pulling, stooping or bending is required to perform the position’s responsibilities
- Manual dexterity is required for use of the telephone, computer, and other office equipment
- Visual acuity necessary to perform the essential functions of the position
- Must be able to multi task and move from one project to another as needed.
- Must be able to interact with investors and government (HUD) employees in a timely manner on the telephone.
This is a full-time salaried (exempt) position. We also offer a full time benefits package (which includes health insurance, 401k plan with match, company funded benefits plan, 20 annual PTO days and 11 paid holidays). Interested candidates should apply at www.genworth.com.
- Work is primarily performed in an office setting
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 20 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....