As a critical member of this project|
- 's success, the position of Supervisor is responsible for employee leadership and operational efficiency. The supervisor will oversee day to day operational management of agents/analysts for KellyConnect Contact Centers, with a focus on contractual SLA/SLO attainment while ensuring that direct reports adhere to attendance, conduct, and performance guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
Review contact center system data to ensure SLO/SLA's are maintained.
- Monitor productivity of customer service agents/analysts.
- Provide support to analysts/agents for user escalation requests.
- Answer questions and recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of team.
- Analyze Quality Assurance data and create issue resolution.
- Set employees strategic direction, goals, and development.
- Conduct monthly one-on-one's.
- Conduct mid-year and annual performance reviews.
- Provide daily coaching to direct reports to increase performance.
- Interview new hire candidates.
- Establish and schedule new hire training.
- Participate in salary review and assist with financial decisions impacting the team.
- Stay abreast of industry standards and trends.
- May lead and/or provide work direction to other employees that do not directly report to you.
- May provide input to performance evaluations and development plans for non-direct reports
- May provide input on financial decisions regarding the use of vendors, or technologies employed within the support organization.
- Will provide assistance to management with financial decisions regarding, contractor/temporary employee expense, indirect staffing related expenditures and salary administration.
- Delivers recognition awards to team members when necessary.
- Assists with Workforce Management and Agent Schedules.
- Provides real time agent attendance and schedule adherence feedback.
- Ensure all steps of disciplinary action, including terminations and performance improvement plans.
- Work closely with Partnered Staffing to recruit and retain quality agents.
Minimum Education Required Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Minimum Years Experience Required 1-3 years experience in a Contact Center / Call Center environment and/or Customer Support
- Requires supervisory or management experience in a staffing or call center environment.
- Strong focus on process, metrics, and meeting objectives while managing expenses
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate needs within each area listed above
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Have extensive and superior customer service skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong Team Leadership and Motivational skills
- Knowledge of Work Force Management, Quality Assurance, and Contact Center Technologies strongly encouraged.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Download The Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Visit Kelly Services at www.KellyServices.com
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.