Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Ready to raise the bar on customer satisfaction?
At our Customer Service Centers and Distribution Centers, Raymour & Flanigan delivers real challenge and career growth opportunities. Our industry-class facilities set the standard for assembling, inspecting and delivering customer orders. As an Operations Supervisor, you will learn our business model for success. You will be responsible to lead a team to safely and efficiently receive, pick, unpack, assemble, inspect and stage customer deliveries. You and your team will also be responsible for inventory management including shipping, receiving and in-house product movement. As a manager in our business, you and your team must provide outstanding customer service to your internal and external customers.
- Teach, follow and audit Raymour & Flanigan's safety policies and procedures.
- Train associates on all material handling equipment including an order picker, electric pallet jack and stand-up forklift.
- Train associates in the use of our warehouse management systems.
- Oversee the furniture receiving, shipping and preparation process striving to have perfect product in perfect sequence.
- Maintain inventory accuracy.
- Ensure unparalleled customer service.
- Motivate associates toward our goal of total customer satisfaction while consistently demonstrating positive behaviors.
- Must have strong attention to detail, professional communication and customer service skills.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- High School Diploma and minimum of two years of college coursework required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Analytical, critical thinking skills and attention to detail are required.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new programs.
- Two years operational management experience preferred.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
Other Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Up to 80% of premium paid) and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...