- High school diploma is required, associate or bachelor degree preferred.
Experience / Skills / Other Requirements:
- Three to five years supervisory experience in manufacturing or warehouse, automotive or logistics based industry is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively train, teach and coach hourly team members.
- Ability to work with frequent distractions in a very fast paced environment.
- Computer skills including Microsoft office suite and use industrial material management data base.
- Plan and coordinate work, train, coach and motivate, monitor and evaluate performance of team members; ensure team members safety; direct the operation of material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations; Develop team leaders to effectively oversee the daily routines of team members.
- Maintain equipment structure and level to accomplish the tasks in a safe, effective manner. Provide appropriate equipment to ensure the safe transport and storage of all materials.
- Ensure production output matches orders and that customer requirements are filled and shipments met. Maintain bank sheets in a timely manner.
- Monitors team member performance to guarantee all standard work is followed and accuracy of sequencing and delivery of commodities. Ensure all work carried out is within the group confirms to established build and quality practices.
- Work daily for continuous improvement.
Please e-mail your application letter with CV to:
No phone calls please.
Syncreon - 21 months ago