R360 Environmental Solutions ; a Waste Connections company, is the nation’s leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country. Choose R360 for your next career move and benefit from a legacy of innovation. Composed of the most established names in the industry, we represent the collective experience and knowledge of the field’s best thinkers, innovators and technicians. Care to join us?
We have a position available for an Operations Supervisor at our site in Bourg, LA.
Summary: Supervises the daily operation, cleaning, treatment, disposal and maintenance of an E&P waste treatment facility. Assures compliance with established environmental, regulatory, safety, operating standards, policies and emergency response procedures.
- High School Diploma, Trade School or GED required. Some college preferred.
- At least three years operations experience and some lead experience with thorough knowledge of the methods and techniques used in a similar environment utilizing heavy equipment.
- Exposure to shift scheduling cost control, safety, environmental and facilities/capital equipment management.
- Demonstrates leadership ability and ability to coordinate resources (personnel, equipment, materials, facilities, funds and reputation).
- Demonstrates effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal skills in order to interface with and motivate all levels of personnel.
- Ability to prepare accurate, effective, complete and easily understood written communications and reports.
- PC skills with proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Proficiency in the care and use of all site specific, facility required PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
- Ability to work in a high-volume, multi-task environment and ability to adapt to change.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
Work Environment: Spends 50% of time in operations environment and 50% of time in office environment. May need to work outside in inclement weather conditions and drive company vehicle to perform duties. Occasional travel for training or meetings.Exposed to possible operations hazards including dust, fumes, chemicals, machinery, hot or cold work temperatures, slippery surfaces, water and electrical hazards.
Physical Demands: Amount of time spent – Standing 25%, Sitting 50%, Walking 25% While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. Required to board barges and vessels. May be required to use ladders or stairs. May occasionally be required to lift 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Be a part of a team that is leading the nation!
You will be joining a great team and a company in a “work hard, play harder” environment along with a competitive salary. We also offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance and 401K retirement. You’ll also benefit from a strong presence in our local communities, sustainability initiatives, and more.
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...