Oversee the duties and responsibilities of day to day operations through the coordination of equipment and personnel. Assist Operation Base Manager in daily activity.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supervise Location Supervisors and Dispatchers.
- Communicate with sales force in securing customer requirements and time frames.
- Prepare procedures and quotes.
- Attend pre and post job meetings with customers.
- Process accounts payable and receivables.
- Perform credit verification on all customers.
- Assist in preparation of reports.
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
- With the assistance from HR: recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Minimum 5 years oil field experience
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford - 2 years ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...