Posting Job Title: Operations Support Agent (Dispatch) Columbus, OH
Requisition #: 145195BR
Posting Location: Columbus, OH, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Coordinate all field activity among field technicians to assure completion of the day's work and maintain the clerical flow of the Dispatch department. Assist field technicians in retrieving information needed to complete their job efficiently. Must be able to work various shifts. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Close out work orders in the computer system. Update the video monitor to reflect current plant activity. Answer phone and receive requests for service and installation, primarily from internal personnel or directly from customers
- Contact field personnel via Arris message or phone system and communicate regarding the need for service or installation work.
- May call customer to confirm scheduling of work.
- Track progress and check work status of field technicians to ensure the timely servicing of customer orders. Schedule, route, and assign work to installers and other technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) preferred
- Team player with positive attitude, flexibility, patience, dependability and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to type into a computer system.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0534
- Previous Dispatch or Customer Operations experience helpful
- ICOMS experience helpful
- Must be flexible as hours and days may change due to business needs
Controlling Establishment ID: 00026 - Columbus Olentangy
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 14 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...