over the phone, including researching discrepancies,
- Assist members with account inquiries in person or
interpreting A+FCU policies.
- Complete account verification forms for mortgage and
well as other departmental research.
- Process requests for statement and check copies as
account closures, stop payments, collection items.
- Process return item charge backs, address changes,
members as needed.
- Create and mail miscellaneous correspondence to
international wire transfers and Western Union
- Process incoming and outgoing domestic and
transfers as assigned.
with member account error resolution, provide
- Assist members with account reconciliations.
- Provide quality service to employees and assist them
direction for correction of any errors or
members and reply in a professional and courteous
- Respond to assigned internet emails submitted by
manner resolving their issues and/or needs within 24
performing basic teller functions with working
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year financial institution experience
knowledge in product service cross-selling.
data entry skills
- Basic math/accounting skills, 10-key calculator,
- Verbal and written communication skills.