The Operations Support Associate is primarily responsible for providing general clerical and administrative support. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide general clerical, computer and administrative support for the Division's operations. Assist with stores, locates, voucher reconciliation, payroll, various reports and claims.
- Responsible for payroll timekeeping (TRIS), invoice processing, crew and trouble activities (DOJM/OAS), materials (MMIS), and customer accounts (CSS).
- Maintain and update various electrical and gas records and assist in scheduling customer appointments.
- Process work orders; create work requests for gas main replacements and special projects.
- Accurately maintain confidential files and records including performance and pay records, fiscal, financial and performance tracking data.
- Prepare project tracking and summary reports, track and file customer contracts, prepare specialized reports and confidential documents.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Three or more years of relevant clerical/administrative experience required.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc. required. Proficiency with specific Ameren systems (TRIS, DOJM, OAS, CSS, IDS, ACO, VISTA, and EMPRV) preferred. Good communication, human relations skills and ability to handle multiple tasks required. Attention to detail is needed to perform most tasks (damage claims, payroll, gas code compliance, meter exchanges, etc.). Will be expected to provide support during emergency situations upon request. Clerical aptitude testing and data entry testing required for position.
Salary: . Date posted: 02/07/2013
PowerPlantPro - 14 months ago