TAPE is a dynamic and innovative company that supports its clients with advanced technological and management tools required to succeed in today’s fast-paced world.
We develop innovative solutions to critical systems and high-level security challenges while focusing quality IT and management consulting services with total customer satisfaction. Our Core Competencies include: Program Management, Force Development, Acquisition Support, and IT Services.
Job Title: Operations Support Technician
Position Status: Contingent upon contract award
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for providing support to R&E Government leadership in accomplishing a range of tasks associated with the management of the complex processes and programs associated with the multifaceted execution of the division’s responsibility to discover, analyze, and develop C-IED capabilities and data.
• Support the R&E Chief and Deputy Chief to coordinate activities of R&E personnel, including tracking and reporting task assignment, suspense, and completion. Prepare documents for division approval or review.
• Coordinate division engagements and ensure necessary advance material and.
• Track and process necessary documents relating to personnel training, evaluation, and travel.
• Assist in the preparation of written documents (e.g. memos, info papers, tech reports, etc.) and briefing materials for DoD or Congressional leadership.
Education: Bachelor's degree in related discipline.
Experience: At least 5-7 years of related experience.
Clearance: An active Secret clearance is required
Benefits - TAPE, LLC offers employees a wide range of quality benefits. Fringe benefits such as Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance and Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance are offered with the company paying all or some of the cost of those benefits. Voluntary benefits such as Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, 401K, Ortho Discount Plan, and additional Life Insurance are also offered at the cost of the employee. TAPE also offers additional benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, employee assistance programs, vacation, sick leave, and ten paid holidays per year.