Meridian Technology Group is looking for a Operations Support Administrator .
- Respond to problems and incidents, resolving or escalating as needed.
- Document resolution using standard templates defined in procedures.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
- Execute against instructions provided by lead or senior.
- Follow documentation, makes recommendations.
- Enhance the capability of the IT infrastructure and services to deliver cost effective and sustained level of application availability.
- Develop tools and process to support continuity management. Executes tests for system continuity.
- Develop, test, and implement monitoring tools and processes based on instructions.
- Develop appropriate messages and problem resolution process.
- Perform monitoring functions. Executes procedures as defined to support security management.
- Maintain user accounts and profiles. Prepares for and supports emergency events.
Nice to have:
- Experience with monitoring tools / instrumentation tools (Wily, Nagios, Splunk )
- UNIX / Linux preferably RHEL REDHAT
- Java app server, preferably JBoss
- Configuration management tool (puppet, chef , cfengine, or similar)
- Experience in large/complex environments
- Shell scripting
- Understanding of TCP/IP concepts, networks, load balancers, etc.
- Continuous delivery experience
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position
For more information about this position, contact:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
Ready to Apply? go to: Meridian Technology Group Career Center at: http://meridian.maxhire.net/cp/?E5546D361D43717B7E571D287755196B002D3348
All Meridian Technology Group open positions
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Email Resume to: 17143-MH1671@apply.maxhire.net
Meridian Technology Group - 18 months ago