CAREER OPPORTUNITY POSTING
Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Position Overview :
The Operations Tech is responsible for providing support on pipe and pump crews during the water transfer portion of the hydraulic fracturing process.
- Load, unloads, lays and connects portable pipes varying in size and varying terrain.
- Operates and monitors hydraulic pumps and manifolds to ensure water is pumped from the water source to the holding tanks
- Performs pressure test of pumps, portable pipe and manifold to ensure optimal performance;
- Monitors pump, water flow and water levels of the tanks and water source.
- Work schedule varies, with some weekends, nights, out of town, and 7 Days a week. Position typically works 12 hour days, with high amounts of overtime.
- Previous construction and/or general labor experience preferred
- Use tools such as sledgehammer, hammers, and other hand tools.
- Operate equipment such as trailers, tractors, bulldozers, forklifts, etc.
- Labor intensive - Able to kneel, stand squat, reach, bend, twist, etc. repeatedly. Team lift 137 lbs and 75 individually
- Valid driver’s license and commercially insurable driver’s record required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Must be available to travel out of town
- High school diploma or GED
- General computer knowledge
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Rockwater Energy Solutions - 19 months ago