Do basic repairs as needed. Participate in keeping inventory in beer stands complete and correct. Facilitate movement of food and alcoholic beverage product to and from concession stands. Locate mobile concession stands and set up. Operate forklift as needed. Maintain operations facility
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Utilize golf cart, forklift and hand carts as needed to maintain product levels at multiple locations. Return of unused product after events, and locate to proper storage venue. Move stands into location and set up. Cleaning and maintenance of equipment as needed.
- Current California Food Handler's Certificate obtained with in 30 days of hiring
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace and be capable of facilitating effective communication within the team.
- Ability to manage projects as needed and accomplish goals in a timely basis.
- Forklift Experience
- Valid Driver's License and clear driving record necessary
- Must be neat and organized.
- Over 21 years of age
- Mechanical aptitude required
.- Basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to both limited spaces (kitchen, warehouse, freezers, etc.) and to reach facilities across Fairplex on a timely basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to inspect facilities, drive equipment and frequently lifts 50 lbs and up to 175 lbs as needed.
- May be required to lift food or beverage items weighing up to 50 lbs and to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors, and subordinates.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near and color vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity and training to use and operate/demonstrate all necessary
- Experience with warehouse equipment, such as computers, fork trucks, large carts, etc
- Must have a valid California Drivers License and insurance, per state law, and a demonstrable safe driving record.
Fairplex (Los Angeles County Fair Association) - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard