Rockwater Overview: Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U. S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U. S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The futures very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a "Great Place to work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job,don't apply here. If, however, you are looking for a Career where you can use your talent and make contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Operations Technician could work in any of the following areas:
Liquid Blend Operator - Prepares and completes the proper blending of manufactured chemicals.
Dry Blend Operator - Participates in the process necessary to prepare a batch.
Slurry Operator - Responsible for making product used in the oil fields. Maintain various full
tanks of different liquids that are later distributed to different locations.
- Operate Blending equipment.
- Blend products to company specifications.
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Load/unload tanks.
- May need to be available on an "on call" basis for after hours and weekend operational needs.
- Must enforce and adhere to all safety rules and procedures including wearing of required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Report all materials used.
- Inventory and keep track of drums.
- Maintain a clean workspace by disposing of trash/waste.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Works ten (10) hour days with possibly some evening and weekend work.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Six (6) months experience is preferred.
- Forklift experience helpful.
- High school or equivalent.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to kneel, stand, squat, reach, bend, twist, etc. repeatedly. Exerting from 10 - 50 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, pull, otherwise move objects.
- Job activities occur both inside and outside.
- Respectful - You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity - You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused - You ut safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence - You set goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness - You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication - You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness - You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm - You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Thank you very much for your interest in Rockwater and its family of companies. We will contact candidates passing an initial screening of all resumes received.
Rockwater Energy Solutions - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard