Human Resources Specialist-- Operations Trainer
Conducts company training programs by performing the following duties: Train new collection representatives on the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), collection software and collection techniques. Participate in soft skills training of management and one-on-one coaching with all PRA employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set up and maintain training facilities and related training materials; coordinate with Information Technology Department for automation upgrades, repairs and troubleshooting as required.
- Maintain control and issue building access cards for employees, as needed.
- Teach collection personnel how to develop client and customer account information, FDCPA, Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), company policies and procedures related to collection efforts using established collection training methods, techniques, and ideas.
- Schedule and introduce presentations by staff members, employees and other speakers or presentations.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on progress of newly hired employees during the initial training period and employees who participate in advanced training program. Make recommendations for additional training or for separation from employment.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Assists in developing training courses associated with the introduction of new products, procedures, or services or to upgrade skills for current employees.
- Provides coaching and mentoring sessions with employees for the purposes of developing competencies.
- Conduct research, as needed on, training related issues and available funds from state and federal government workforce development agencies.
- Maintain accurate records of student performance and disciplinary action during the training period.
- Utilize industry-recognized protocols for evaluating trainees' performance, including the use of testing software as required.
- Study and develop skills in use of better teaching and training methods.
- Participate in talent acquisition activities by conducting "talk offs" during interview process, as needed and scheduled.
- Participate in talent department meetings. Capture and share best practices during such meetings.
- Travel as necessary, to other sites for the purpose of conducting training or gaining competencies.
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard