1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Responsible for the effective development, coordination, recording and reporting of training and development programs.
3. Assess fleet-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives. Identify and arrange suitable training solutions for employees.
4. Actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate workforce to enhance fleet performance and safety.
5. Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results; modify programs as needed.
6. Develop trainer development programs and coach others involved in training efforts.
7. Perform training sessions as needed/requested.
8. Present training data as needed/requested.
9. Travel to various offices and sites as needed (approximately 20-30% travel)
• A bachelor’s degree OR at least five years of training experience.
• At least 4 years of assessing, developing, coordinating, and evaluating training programs.
• Prefer experience in wind power, or other similar utility or industrial setting.
Availability: Open until filled
Work schedule: Full-time
E.ON - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard