Entry Level , Full Time , - , Customer Service , Administrative / Clerical , Administrative / Clerical
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato North America , FARGO , North Dakota ID: 230327
The Transaction Specialist will be responsible for the end to end management of orders and queries within a very dynamic fast paced environment. This role is part of our global FADA team supporting Microsoft across several sites across the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service through effective and timely processing of one of order entry and query management Microsoft products/programs
- Ensure service level commitments are achieved and exceeded, working with peers, your manager and internal departments to achieve the same.
- Ensure complete and accurate delivery to Microsoft partners/customers
- Proactively ensure that the team adheres to the correct processes and procedures when processing transactions.
- Contribute towards developing team initiatives to enable the team to work more efficiently and effectively
- Identify trends, recommend changes and drive process improvement resulting in improved operational efficiency
- Adhere to all Microsoft Policies and Procedures
- Willingness to work periods of mandatory overtime during seasonal/cyclical peaks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
- High School diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a business related major preferred but not required
- Detail oriented with ability to define and build processes
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities
- Results driven focus and ability to work through to completion in a timely manner
- Adaptable to change
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include, but not limited to MS Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- SAP and previous customer service operations work experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus essential
- Previous office/ professional client support a distinct advance
- High level of flexibility regarding overtime during times busy periods as required by the business
About our company:
arvato digital services llc offers integrated service packages in the Video, Audio, Games and IT/Technology sectors. The service chain covers post-production, replication, fulfillment, distribution/supply chain management, financial services and electronic content distribution. Innovative end-to-end IT systems support the entire process chain.
arvato digital services llc's stability, expertise and capacity to handle enormous volume set us apart. Our solutions reach deeply into the customer realms of our clients, both end-user and reseller, adding value and positively impacting their market positions.
arvato digital services llc is a division of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA, one of the foremost media companies in the world.
Submit application to:
Please apply through the online application process.
For more information, please visit our Web Site:
Bertelsmann Media Worldwide - 10 months ago