DTZ, a UGL company, is a global leader in property services. We provide occupiers and investors around the world with best-in-class, end-to-end property solutions comprised of leasing agency and brokerage, integrated property and facilities management, capital markets, investment and asset management, valuation, building consultancy and project management. In addition, our award winning research and consulting services provide our clients with global and local market knowledge, forecasting and trend analysis to make the best long-term decisions for their continuous success far into the future. DTZ has 47,000 employees including sub-contractors, operating across 217 offices in 52 countries. For further information, visit: www.dtz.com.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
In accordance with DTZ policies and procedures, this position directs the integrated facilities Operations and Maintenance program at a key financial services client account located in Madison, WI. The position is responsible for the delivery of services for building operations and maintenance, critical environments and supports landscape and grounds.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Client relationship management: Key stakeholder, communicator, and leader in site level tactical relationship between DTZ Services and client.
· Safety program administration: Manage the site level behavioral safety program to promote an injury free workplace.
· Facilities operations: Manage the site’s building maintenance operations program and staff including the continuous improvement of work order processes, job plans, and work order tracking system.
· Budget control, administration, and reporting: Manage all aspects of the Building Operations and Maintenance facilities budgets including purchasing, invoice tracking, and payment.
· Small projects administration: Manage multiple small construction projects performed with in-house staff or through subcontractors.
· Subcontractor management and contract administration: Manage subcontractors including evaluation, selection, and inspection of work performed.
· Quality program implementation: Manage building operations quality program. Provide continuous process improvement and cost leadership.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES, if any:
· Hire and train account building operations site level staff.
· Manage and evaluate staff performance.
· Lead a team of approximately 13 DTZ Services staff.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / DUTIES: Not applicable to this position
PERFORMANCE GOALS :
- Safety – ensure DTZ Services safety policy is implemented and safety program goals are met
- Cost – meet annual financial targets
- Quality – meet annual goals for callbacks, customer service issues
- Delivery – follow work order and services delivery processes – meet response and completion time targets
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
· Engineering, Business Administration, or Construction Management degree from an accredited university preferred or equivalent in training and experience.
· Certified Facility Manager, Certified Educational Facilities Professional or equivalent preferred.
· 5 years experience in a leadership role in a fast paced, commercial office work environment preferred, including minimum 2 years in a supervisory capacity or equivalent education and work experience.
· Extensive knowledge in facilities electric and mechanical systems is preferred.
· Knowledge in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) preferred.
· 2 years small construction projects experience preferred, covering project initiation, construction, and closeout. Successful track record managing scope, schedule, and budget.
· Demonstrates attention to detail
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility
- A high degree of administrative acumen
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Action oriented with an inherent sense of urgency
- Strong customer satisfaction work ethic
· Understands business implications and decisions
· Displays orientation to profitability
· Aligns work with strategic goals
· Develops and implements cost saving measures
· Conserves organizational resources
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
UGL Unicco - 21 months ago
UGL Services (formerly UNICCO) isn't afraid to get its hands dirty. The company provides an array of janitorial and other facilities...