Description of Job:
Operations and Plans SME. Provide subject matter expertise for AOC conceptual operational plans, training and execution of AOC processes and programs.
- Assist and advise the OSC Program Management to ensure fiscal compliance and execution of programmed funding.
- Assist in the review of Joint USAF and Multi-Service doctrine and regulation documents
- Assist in the development of OSC positions and responses to outside inquiries
- Participate in working groups and conferences providing AOC/OSC subject matter expertise
- Provide expertise, training and mentoring in AOC/OSC weapons system areas to include document development and review
- Assist in the management of the OSC readiness program to include Operational Capability Statements; Mission Capability Statements; Unit Type Codes and Unit Manpower Documents
- Assist in the liaison with ACC intelligence, weather, airspace, information operations, communications, USAFE, PACAF, Air Mobility and Space Commands
- Participates and integrates into C-NAF planning activities as a member of the OSC theater support team, provides training and operational experience to ensure strategy, planning, operations, targeting and operational assessment is congruent with OSC and AOC activities
- Remain current on AOC weapon system capabilities, developments and initiatives by interfacing with system program offices and other agencies on staff and other AOCs